THIS IS WHAT DRIVES OUR WORK.
THIS IS WHAT DRIVES US.
in a diverse set of
FEATURED CASE STUDIES
- CreativeA talented, high-energy team of designers, art directors, and copywriters who develop creative campaigns, establish brand identities, and execute dynamic digital tactics.
- TechnologyA programming powerhouse who are experts in front-end development (usability, interface, and design) as well as implementing back-end business logic and database content.
- INSIGHTS & ACTIVATIONA team dedicated to numbers and big data, they are continuously evaluating and improving campaign performance via testing and a myriad of digital measurements.
Data Informs Our ThinkingWe leverage research, customer feedback and performance analytics to inform our decisions,removing opinions when data points toward the path to success.
Creativity Informs Our IdeasIt takes more than data and formulas to generate results. Human creativity and ingenuitybreathe life into research and numbers, strengthening their meaning.
That's why our creative work has been recognized with over
000AWARDS for 00CLIENTS at 00 AWARD SHOWS across 0INDUSTRIES
- Adam Cossman Partner, President Adam has successfully lead Sentient from its inception in 2008 by balancing rapid growth with consistent delivery of results. Sentient's clients are confident in Adam's broad interactive expertise and ability to translate measurable business objectives into revenue-generating solutions. After holding successful leadership roles at two previous agencies, Adam co-founded Sentient in 2008.
- Jeff Rohwer Partner, StrategyJeff brings over 17 years of marketing experience in healthcare, B2B and consumer products/services and financial services. Jeff co-founded Sentient in 2008 with a singular focus - identifying the right strategy to drive results for clients. Learn more about Jeff’s POV on the What Works & Why blog.
moc.tneitneseb@ffej@jeffrohwerWhat Works & Why Blog
- Walter Stevenson Partner, OperationsWalter is a collaborative, results-driven leader who links actionable strategy with long-term vision. He brings a thoughtful approach to business challenges of every nature, as evidenced by his record of delivering smart solutions despite time and resource constraints. His background in organizational behavior sets the stage for Sentient's operational effectiveness.
- Barbara Dombrowski ControllerBarbara is a highly organized, detail-oriented and devoted finance and HR guru with years of experience. While her background and specialty lies within the numbers, she wears many hats within the office spanning from HR to office administration to Mother Hen. Having been with the company since its inception she continues to streamline and improve HR and financial processes. Let it be known, though, Babs rules with an iron fist and is both loved and feared by all in the office. Do not cross her, for your fate shall then be sealed by pen - after all, she cuts the paychecks!
- Loren Ruderman Creative DirectorLoren brings over 20 years of experience to guiding the branding and communications of Sentient clients. His traditional approach to the design process allows him to focus on developing imaginative solutions notable for their clarity and creativity. As a director of large-scale projects, Loren works closely with his teams to maintain a strategic focus on the user experience.
- Robert Pratt Production DirectorRob has over 20 years of digital interactive experience, from creating award winning children's CD-ROM games to producing the launch of a television network's news website. The past decade has seen Rob as both an Account Director and a Senior Producer on dozens of different pharmaceutical brands. With his extensive history of account, client, and project management Rob sees the projects holistically, and brings that to his management of Sentient's stellar production team.
- Rohan Tucker VP, TechnologyRohan is an accomplished, results-driven leader with a multi-disciplinary background in Programming, Web Development, and Software Engineering. With over 15 years' experience in web technologies, Rohan has a proven track record of defining and effectively directing large-scale technology strategies from concept to completion spanning a range of business settings.
- Tricia Lagan VP, Group Account SupervisorTricia brings over 13 years of advertising experience to the Sentient team and was honored as a Rising Star by the Healthcare Businesswomen's Association in 2008. During that time, she has worked on a diverse mix of brands and categories, always driven by her clients' goals and success. Tricia loves retro, can hold her own in 80's trivia, and strives to lead by example while always pursuing new and exciting opportunities for growth.
- Ada FungArt Director
- Al MaurielloAssociate Creative Director, Copy
- Amanda WehmeyerAccount Director
- Anne MandellAccount Director
- Ari ChakarvarttiProduct Manager
- Brendan CampiDesigner, Interaction Lead
- Brent HigginsAccount Director
- Brittany KymerAccount Executive
- Carlyn MonasteroAssistant to the Controller
- Celine MortonAd Ops Lead
- Christopher MillerDevOps
- Christopher KullRich Media Developer
- David ManevitzAccount Director
- Debashis DasSenior Manager, Digital Strategy
- Derek EdwardsWeb Developer
- Faiza IslamQA Engineer
- Gerry PiazzaQA Engineer, DoubleClick Test Lead
- Greg ArlenSenior Manager
- Jack LiptonVP, Group Account Supervisor
- Jason BellingerArt Director
- Jason LydonSenior Web Developer
- Jimmie SolomonArt Director
- Jonathan IsernhagenDirector of Insights & Analytics
- Justine McNamaraExecutive Assistant
- Kelly IenoMarketing Communications Manager
- Kirk BoriFinance Associate
- Kristen GearAdministrative Assistant
- Lilliam CorderoAccount Executive
- Natalia SchustakProducer
- Richard McGlynnDigital Analyst
- Robert RoseProducer
- Samantha CappuccinoSenior Editor, Medical & Copy
- Saqib IsmailMedia & Metrics Manager
- Suparno ChaudhuriDigital Strategy
- Susan WitteSenior Producer, Multimedia Lead
- Thomas FarrellDeveloper, UI Lead
- Troy LarssenSenior Application Developer
CONNECT WITH US
- To understand how to achieve results, you need to first understand what works when it comes to marketing in today's data-driven world and why. Learn more on our blog, appropriately titled What Works & Why.
VIEW OUR BLOG
Results Can't Be Achieved Without Your Talent
We believe in fostering the right balance of work and play to keep your brain stimulated and your mind at ease. Personalized training, lunch & learns and experimental projects balanced with foosball competitions, pizza Mondays and the occasional happy hour delivers results for our Sentient beings’ careers.